Subscribe to the STEM Event Calendar
You can subscribe to the Central Coast STEM Event Calendar. This means that you can integrate this calendar with your personal calendar on your home computer, laptop computer, iPad, iPhone, or other smartphones or devices; thereby, being able to see the latest information about local STEM events and compare them with your personal schedule.
Once subscribed, this calendar may easily be displayed in parallel or superimposed on your other calendars or completely hidden.
- Endeavour website: http://endeavourinstitute.org/events/3936/Event-Calendar.html
- Google calendar website: http://www.google.com (requires a free google account
- Outlook: use the iCal address given below
- iCal: use the iCal address given below
- iTunes to synchronize with Outlook or iCal
- calDAV to synchronize directly via wifi or Cellular
For more information on access options: http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/topic.py?topic=15304
Many office applications have calendar functionality. In almost all cases this calendar can be integrated or "subscribed" to via iCAL format by using the following link.
Microsoft's Outlook 2010:
Go to File > Info > Account Settings > Internet Calendars > New > paste the above link
(Your iPad, iPhone, or iPod may then subscribe through iTunes.)
Direct Mobile access:
If you have a GMail account with Google you can open a personal calendar and/or link to the Central Coast STEM Event public calendar.
Go to http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=13950 for more information.
Direct to iPad, iPhone, or iPod:
- Get access to the calendar via your browser. https://www.google.com/calendar
- Add this access to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod by adding a calDAV account for your personal calendar. (Settings, Mail-Contacts-Calendars, Add Account, Other, calDAV, enter your personal gmail info. This will add access for your personal google calendar only.
- Use your browser to visit: https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect in order to select the STEM Event calendar (and others) to display on your device.
- Open the Calendar on your mobile device and select which of these calendars to display at any time.